Pages

Radnor Trail

The Radnor Multipurpose Trail, also known as the P&W trail, runs along what was once part of the Philadelphia & Western Railway Company. P&W maintained the line until 1956, when it was abandoned and PennDOT acquired the land and construction began in June of 2004 and was completed in January 2006. Officially opened to residents on April 16, 2006, the Radnor Trail has
provided residents with a safe location to perform some of their favorite outdoor recreational activities. Utilized year round, the trail has been a welcomed addition to the list of highly valued recreational facilities of Radnor Township. Please refer to the Trail’s list of user recommendations on etiquette and responsibility.

There are 7 entrances to the trail including : Brook Road,
Conestoga Road, Gallagher Road,the John Cappelli Golf Range,
Radnor Chester Road, Sugartown Road,
and West Wayne Avenue 

Features & Amenities

The 2.4 mile trail runs from Radnor-Chester Road to Sugartown Road. With several key connections located along the part-macadam, part-crushed stone trail surface, multiple uses include walking, jogging, hiking, biking, and rollerblading. A parking lot with a temporary bathroom is available at the Conestoga Road entrance to the trail and along Brooke Road. Dog walking is permitted on the trail and all dogs must be on a leash.

Radnor Trail
520 Conestoga Road
Wayne, PA 19087

Contact: 610-688-5600

Hours
Dawn to Dusk